Mycorrhizal fungi form symbiotic relationships with plants at the root level. These fungi enshroud and, in some case, penetrate the structure of plant roots to form an intimate connection that facilitates a 2-way nutrient exchange. The mycelium of mycorrhizal fungi essentially extend the roots system of their associated plants to help the plants easily draw in nutrients, minerals, and water from afar. In return, the mycorrhizal plant provides the fungus with photosynthesized sugars.
- Improve plant root growth and development
- Increase the uptake and mobilization of phosphate in all crops
- Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to xylem, Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, Iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, Sulphur and molybdenum
- Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence and deficiency of
- Enhance product quality and increase immune power of the crop
- MYCORRHIZA supplement root hair in water absorption hence prevents reduction in crop relative water content of cells and helps to overcome drought.
Mycorrhizal organisms(fungi) shape relationship with the underlying foundations of plants, for example, with the corn developing in this outline. The growths associate with the root hairs of the corn and expand their hyphae through the soil, along these lines “broadening” the root surface territory of the plant. This gives a chance to exchange carbon and supplements with the organisms while additionally expanding the dependability of the soil and the dampness maintenance in the soil.
Mycorrihiza fungi Powder Infective Propagules : 5,000 IP/g, 15,000 IP/g, 30,000 IP/g, 50,000 IP/g and 1,00,000 IP/g
Liquid Dosage : Mix 5ml of Mycorrhiza liquid in 1 Liter of water.
Foliar Spray : Prepare the spray fluid by mixing the Mycorrhiza liquid with water at the recommended rate. The requirement of the spray fluid volume varies with the crop canopy and the customary local practice. The spray should be done to the level of drip.
Powder Dosage : 4kgs per acre.
Soil Treatment : Mix 4kgs of Mycorrhiza powder in 50 Kgs of well decomposed fym, compost, vermi-compost or field soil. Spread the mixture uniformly in 1 acre of land.
Application Frequency : Treat the soil before sowing and repeat 30 days after sowing.
Shelf life : Best before 24 months, Stored in room temperature.
Packaging : 1 Litre bottle.