Multi-Bio is a double action bio-fetillizer recipe, formulated by the research team at Indogulf BioAg. It is primarily mycorrhiza based, and hence provides all the goodness to the root of the plant through mycorrhiza fungi. Additionally, multi-bio also contains all essential nutrients which the plant needs to grow healthy and strong. This double advantage which Multi-bio provides work together indigenously as the soil receives essential nutrients organically and the root system of the plant is enhanced due to the mycorrhiza fungi which is present in the recipe.
- Pollution free and eco friendly.
- Fast Seed Germination, Flowering and Maturity in Crop.
- Restore natural Fertility.
- Increase yield by 20% to 25%.
- Has no harmful effect on Soil Fertility and Plant growth.
- Provide Positive residual effect for Subsequent Crops.
|Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR).||2×107|
- PGPR facilitate plant growth and development both directly and indirectly.
- Direct stimulation includes providing plants with fixed nitrogen, phytohormones, iron that has been sequestered by bacterial siderophores, and soluble phosphate, while indirect stimulation of plant growth includes preventing phytopathogens (biocontrol) and thus, promote plant growth and development.
- Perform these functions through specific enzymes, which provoke morphological and physiological changes in plants which enhance plant nutrient and water uptake.
Mix 40 grams Multi-Bio powder in 500 Ltrs of water and mix in drip irrigation system or use in a Spray for one acre of Crop. Preferably used before use of any anti-weed, anti-fungal products.
Powder Dosage : Mix 40 grams of Multi-Bio powder in 500 Liters of water for one acre of crop. Preferably used before use of any anti-weed, anti-fungal products.
Liquid Dosage :
Seed Treatment : Cereals – Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Barley , Oats, Millets,etc., Mix 20 ml of Multi-Bio Liquid in 500 ml of water thoroughly. With this mix 15kgs of seeds till all the seeds are uniformly coated. Dry the seeds in Shade before sowing.
Root Dip Treatment : Mix 40 ml of Multi-Bio Liquid in 5 Liters of water and dip the roots before planting for 1 acre. Or prepare a small bed in field and add 40ml of Multi-Bio Liquid with water ½ inch depth. Dip the roots of the plants to be planted for 1 acre in this suspension for 8 to 12 hours before planting.
Main Field Application : Mix 40 ml in 20 Liters and treat soil via drip system for 1 acre of land.
Application Frequency : For main field application, treat soil before sowing and once again at flowering stage.
Cotton, Sugarcane, Rice, Tea,Coffee,Carrot, lettuce, Tomato, pepper, Legumes, lettuce, carrot, Peanuts
Storage : Store in a cool dry place at Room Temperature.
Shelf life : 24 Months from the date of Manufacture at Room Temperature
Powder : 1 Kg. Pouch.
Liquid : 1 Litre Bottle.