Bacillus spp. known also as the hay bacillus or grass bacillus, is a Gram-positive, catalase-positive bacterium, found in soil and the gastrointestinal tract of ruminants and humans. A member of the genus Bacillus, B. subtilis is rod-shaped, and can form a tough, protective endospore, allowing it to tolerate extreme environmental conditions. B. subtilis has historically been classified as an obligate aerobe, though evidence exists that it is a facultative anaerobe. B. subtilis is considered the best studied Gram-positive bacterium and a model organism to study bacterial chromosome replication and cell differentiation.
Bacillus spp. is an organic manure dependent on a chose strain of normally happening gainful microscopic organisms of the Bacillus sort segregated from a stone quarry. Bacillus spp. is utilized as a viable soil inoculant. It solubilizes silica and gives the plant solidarity to endure biotic and abiotic focuses and improves its protection from nuisance and illness assault.
It is detailed as Wettable Powder with CFU check of 1 X 10 ^ 8/g.
With the progressions happening in the worldwide condition, the job of Silica will turn out to be increasingly more significant for better and economical creation of yield
- Bacillus spp. viably activates inaccessible silica particles present as insoluble silicate edifices and make it assimable by plants.
- It reinforces the plant and makes it impervious to assault by vermin and infections by fortifying the cell dividers
- It shields crops from cabin , helps the plant in fighting biotic and abiotic stresses.
- Regular Silica solubilization improves both plant and soil wellbeing and furthermore helps in soil remediation.
- The expansion in the valuable microorganism populace in soil improves soil wellbeing.
- Bacillus spp. is earthworm friendly, pet friendly, eco friendly and infant friendlye.
|Carrier Powder – Talc/Dextrose/Lignite||q.s.||Inactive|
|BACILLUS SPP. CFU/ml||1*10^8||Liquid|
|BACILLUS SPP. CFU/g/ml||1*10^9||Powder/ Liquid|
|BACILLUS SPP. CFU/g||1*10^10||Powder|
Free from Salmonella, Shigella , E.Coli
- Bacillus spp. is endorsed for use in natural farming.
- Bacillus spp. is protected to use alongside herbal and microbial bio pesticides.
- Bacillus spp. can be utilized as a viable segment in INM programs, subsequently prompting a decrease being used of concoction manures and making a more secure condition.
- Bacillus spp. doesn't prompt buildup issues and doesn't cause opposition or resurgence issues.
Carbon usage: The microorganisms contained in Bacillus spp. on application to the dirt get actuated and increase by using the carbon wellspring of soil or exudates of the root and in this procedure discharge natural acids and compounds.
Metabolite creation: Bacillus spp. produces enzymes such as antibiotic polymyxin , synthesize beta-amylase and other metabolites and organic acids that help solubilize the fixed phosphorus into exchangeable form.
These natural acids through their hydroxyl and carboxyl gatherings chelate the cations (for the most part Calcium) bound to phosphate changing over them into the dissolvable structures.
A reverse relationship is seen between the pH and dissolvable Phosphorus focus which demonstrates that natural corrosive creation by phospho microscopic organisms assumes a critical job in the fermentation of the dirt medium encouraging Phosphorus solubilization and simpler absorption by plants.
Seed Treatment: Mix 10 g. of Bacillus spp. with 10 g. of unrefined sugar in adequate water to make a slurry and coat 1 kg of seeds. Dry the seeds in shade and sow/communicate/dibble in the field.
Seedling treatment: Mix 100 g. of Bacillus spp. with adequate amount of water and natural fertilizer to frame a slurry. The seedlings are plunged in this slurry for 30 minutes preceding planting so the microscopic organisms get appended to the roots.
Soil application: Mix 3-5 Kg/acre of Bacillus spp. with compost and apply to an acre of soil
Trickle Irrigation : Mix 3 Kg/acre of Bacillus spp. in drip stream.
Bacillus spp. is reasonable for application on Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
- Blending gear is to be altogether washed with water and cleanser before utilizing a similar hardware for detailing different composts/pesticides.
- Surplus item might be arranged in yield lands.
- Try not to eat/drink/smoke during application.
- Direct occurrence of Tthiobacillus thioxidans may cause disturbance and subsequently it is suggested that the administrator should utilize defensive rigging viz gloves, cover, veil, eye apparatus and hood.
- On account of ingestion: Symptomatic treatment
- On account of contact with Eyes: Flush with water generously for 20 minutes.
Storage : Store in a cool dry place at Room Temperature.
Shelf life : 12 Months from date of manufacture.
Packaging : 1 kg & above